Thursday, February 26, 2009

You can call me DATIN.

Whenever i come to your class you need to greed me first. Like this, "salam and good morning DATIN. And then i will reply that greed and i will allows you to sit down and you need to say "thank you DATIN."


Wah wah wahh. Bukan main naik minyak lagi kau kan? In this school, You are my teacher so why do i need to call you datin? The Datin's title means nothing at school because the main objective you come to school is to teach your students right? I don't understand how could have a person like you DATIN Hajah Mahidah blablabla. I'm suppose thinking. Why? Why? Do you want your student to respect you? You respect us first then i will respect u either.

What? It needs to you publicized in bilik guru that i rude to you? Am i rude surely? I skeet your physics classes it does not mean i hate physics. I am not hating you. Im just hate the way you teach me, treat me, the way you talk to me is to boasting and arrogant. I know you are from Melaka but it not the reason why u need to treat me like this.

I dont care if you want to kick me out from school cause for me, i have a rights too. Even cikgu Mohammad and my form teacher, Cikgu Farhana is backing me up. Because their know your hidden agenda.

xoxo.oxox.xxoo.


Muhammad Zakwan Fitri Bin Jaafar. Little abit destroyed

4 comments:

ZZZ said...

woooooaahh, marahh nmpk. ahha

DyanaYunus said...

haha datin datin, masih cmtu gk

Aizuddin Jaafar said...

membesar lah zakwan. fikirkan sendiri apa yg betul.

Anonymous said...

Whenever i come to your class you need to greed(t) me first. (It would be great if you were to greet me something) like this, "salam and good morning DATIN. And then i will reply(replace with 'reciprocate') (not required - that greed and i will) and allow(ing) you to sit (delete - down) and you need to say "thank you DATIN."


(Wah wah wahh. Bukan main naik minyak lagi kau kan? - errr... r u from Mars or Saturn? hmmm) In this school, You are my teacher so why do i need to call you datin? The Datin's title means nothing at(replace with 'in') school because the main objective you come to school is to teach your students(,) right? I don't understand how could have a person like you DATIN Hajah Mahidah blablabla. I'm suppose thinking.(hmmm.. what are you trying to say here, kimo sabe? Sounded gibberish don't you think?) Why? Why? Do you want your student to respect you? You respect us first then i will respect u either. (hahahahaha...you got a point there hombre, but as the saying goes, when you point a finger,another three is pointing back at you)

What? It(replace - Do you) need(delete - 's') to (delete - 'you') publicized(replace with 'publicise') in bilik guru (definitely you are from Mars)that i (inset - 'am') rude to(replace with 'towards') you? Am i rude surely? I skeet (replace with 'skipped') your physics classes it does not mean i hate physics. I am(replace with 'do') not hating (replace with 'hate') you. I'm just hate the way you teach me, treat me, the way you talk to me is to boasting and arrogant. (Let me rephrase the sentence for you - 'I find it boring and resentful the way you are currently treating me, speaking to me in a condescending manner, and at times boasting and showing arrogance.) I know you are(replace with 'Even though you are') from Melaka but it(insert 'is') not the reason for you to treat me like this.

I dont care if you want to kick me out from school (be)cause for me, i have a(replace with 'my') rights too. Even cikgu Mohammad and my form teacher, Cikgu Farhana is backing me up. Because their('they') know your hidden agenda. ( Oooooooh i just love secrets - mind telling me what it is luv'?)

Nice song this - 'Dark Road'

xoxo.oxox.xxoo.

Penglipur Lara