Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How karma has not changed my life

Few years ago, I was under the spell of a group of smart and luxurious people in neighbourhood. Jonathan and Sissi are siblings. They are Datuk Mogan Stanley childs. (restored it himself) his mother was an Slovak countess. Their parents and my family was so closed. They were smart, just like an elephant.

Morality. Feminism. Racist. Being. Time. Sacrifice. My brain short-circuited on a weekly dose of such heavy-duty stuff. I floated on smoky room and drink alots of Chivas 12 years. Today, is Datuk Stanley's 15 years gone. 15 years are gone so fast. God paid it for betrayed my dad on 1997. Yes he is greedy. This is not Defends Of The Ancient (DotA) lah sayang. Where as his child still standing in luxurious life. Airport lounges are their second homes. Aah! holiday paid with platinum credit cards. Ah! (muka ada aku kesah) Obviously, im going to kill you guys. Anonym like me. Live from hand to mouth. Sadly. Badly. Damn lose it. Send my convey regard to your Slovak mummy. Still badly, She no longer avail. Yes. You can cry now. I know its abit sad.

In the meantime, I've given up trying to pretending that Im okay. I will ensure that you will damn regret for leaving. Yes karma has not changed my life.
My mother was right. Malay boy should be stuck at racist. :|

No comments: