Sunday, March 15, 2009

Orang Malaysia.

Mostly we knows about Malaysian's attitude right? Such as "kawan-makan-kawan","mudah-lupa" and many more. One perfect word for the Malaysian is "LOSER". Kamu semua jangan lah saling salah menyalahi sesama sendiri. Don't smile man. It was your fault. Our fouls. Did you know that Malaysia is top 3 practised corruption in this world? Yeahhh!


Anak Badawi pengecut and Najib kaki kuat temberang. Sanggup eh kamu bersumpah. Neraka menanti kamu. Kamu menipu rakyat, kamu menipu dunia dan kamu menipu diri sendiri hanya untuk kepentingan kamu. Did not you realised that people?

COME ON! REACH OUT! SPEAK OUT! Where is your rights as Malaysian people?


Actually i would like to talk about my late bestfriend. Her name is Virginie Laurency. Shes so arrogant right now. Does not text me nor call. Then bila jumpa je cakap aku yang sombong. Come on baby, I still remember the time that you said to me that were friends for forever? Its okay if you want to break it. I will be okay. Come on its Malaysia bby.

I takkutuk u tapi itulah hakikat.



Remember this picture?

No comments: